April 18, 2011

Cookie Press Press

The Cookie Press got some press of its own a few months back when a friend and former colleague wrote about me sending him some cookies to show my gratitude. Josh's blog, Scribble Scribble is about everything, and nothing. It's kind of like the first line of A Tale of Two Cities. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ..." Basically, I'm not sure what his blog is about. I guess you could say it's about Josh's random thoughts on life.

For all you can lovers, Josh posts pictures of cats on his blog on Fridays. I'm sure he'd love to post your beloved cat pictures (no dogs). Send photos to joshwimmer@gmail.com.

To read what Josh had to say about his Cookie Press cookies, click on ...

http://www.scribblescribblescribble.com/blog/2011/01/props-to-the-cookie-press/

No comments:

Post a Comment