October 27, 2010

Cookie Press Gets a New Look



Regular blog readers will notice that the Cookie Press has a brand new look! Ever since I started the blog nearly nine months ago I've wanted to jazz up the header to give blog visitors a warm welcome and entice new readers to stick around. I enlisted the help of my friend Kim, a talented graphic artist and designer who created five possible designs for me in a matter of days. I had a hard time picking my favorite!

Kim runs a successful graphic design business called KupiArt. She mostly designs for the indie music scene, but is capable of creating eye catching designs for any purpose including logos, business cards, print and web ads, and even fine art paintings! Check out KupiArt for all of your graphic design needs. Thanks Kim for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment